|·8 10/100MbpsPoERJ45port(1～port 8）|
|· 2 10/100/1000Mbps Non-POE RJ45port(9 ~ port 10)
|·100Mbpsfull Duplex, 10 or100MbpsHalf Duplex|
|·Network interface: 10BASE-T or 100BASE-TXEthernet RJ-45port|
|·Bandwidth: 5.6Gbps(no block）|
|· Frames filter and transfer rate：|
|100Mport maximum 148,800pps|
|1000Mport maximum 1,488,000pps|
Network protocol and standard
|·Total power: 96W
|·Single port maximum output power: 30W|
|·Size（LxWxH）: 184mm x 94mm x 27 mm|
|· Storage Temperature：-20℃~90℃（-4°~194°F）|
|Normal Status||Abnormal Status|
|Power light||Power Indicator||Yellow ok||If the light is not on, please check the external socket power supply if it is a normal/adapter power connection if it is correct or not etc.
|LINK/ACT Indicator||PD devices connected indication||Green ok||If the light is not on. Please check the corresponding RJ45 port if connected network devices, POE power normal, cable connected correctly, cable damaged, network devices destroyed or not etc..|
1) All operations should be provided only by a qualified service technician.
2) Make sure the PDs you connected to the Switch are compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at
3) Make sure the power is off before unplugging the power adapter.
4) Makes sure all PoE PDs power consumption is less than the total power
5) Please avoid any heavy thing placed on the Switch.
6) Do not use this product near water, for example, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool.
7) Avoid using this product during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
8) For outdoor use, the Switch itself should be housed inside a protective enclosure.
9)Cutting power during a firmware upgrade can damage your device.
10)Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
11)Opening the switch or tampering with the warranty sticker can void your warranty.