Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Rule 2016, the E waste defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled.
E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources– Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Recycling of E-waste:
The company has tied -up with the E-waste Recyclers India for collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at E-50, UPSIDC Industrial Area, 98 Km Stone, NH 2, KosiKotawanDistt Mathura, U.P., and India. Customer can reach or call on Toll Free No
1800-102-5679. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps, we do send either our logistics team or E-waste Recycler India team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing
Dos & Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
E-waste Recyclers India has signed an agreement with OM Logistics Pvt Ltd. for reverse logistics for Channelization of E-waste to the facility. Copy of an agreement is attached for smooth channelization of E-waste.
|Sr. No||State||Location||Logistic||Address||TOLL FREE|
|1||ANDHRA PRADESH||NELLORE||OM LOGISTICS LTD||PLOT NO 17 WOOD COMPLEX NEAR AYYAPPA GUDI CENTER MINI BY PASS ROAD NELLORE-524004||18001025679|
|VISAKHAPATNAM||OM LOGISTICS LTD||PLOT NO. 31 BLOCK-E NEAR GREEN CITY AUTO NAGAR GAJUWAKA MANDALAM VISAKHAPATNAM PIN : 530012||18001025679|
|2||ASSAM||SRIKAKULAM||OM LOGISTICS LTD||SRIKAKULAM. DOOR NO 3-78 KOSTA VILLAGE. CODE-3202. RANASTHALAM MANDAL. SRIKAKULAM-532407. ASSAM.||18001025679|
|3||BIHAR||PATNA||OM LOGISTICS LTD||No-1327 Pahari, South Of Nh, West Of Patna, Gaya Road Police Station, Patna, Bihar, 800007, India||18001025679|
|4||CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH||OM LOGISTICS LTD||PLOT NO-186 IND AREA PHASE-2 RAMDARBAR CHANDIGARH – 160002||18001025679|
|5||CHHATISGARH||BILASPUR||OM LOGISTICS LTD||2/27 VYAPAR VIHAR 2/27 VYAPAR VIHAR OLD RTO COMPOUND BILASPUR CHATTISGARH-495001||18001025679|
|6||DELHI||DELHI||OM LOGISTICS LTD||13 RING ROAD TPT CENTRE (NEAR PUNJABI BAGH FLY OVER) NEW DELHI-110035||18001025679|
|7||GOA||MAPUSA||OM LOGISTICS LTD||SHOP NO.B-3 MUDDAWADDO NEAR KARASWADA CIRCLE MAPUSA BICHOLIM HIGHWAY KARASWADA MAPUSA – GOA 403 526||18001025679|
|8||GUJRAT||VADODRA||OM LOGISTICS LTD||C-1 TO 12 MARUTI ESTATE NR. HALOL HIGHWAY TOLL NAKA GOLDEN CHOUKADI VADODARA.(GUJ.) – 390022||18001025679|
|9||HARYANA||JAMALPUR||OM LOGISTICS LTD||KHASRA NO2/11 NEAR BHARAT PETROL PUMP STATE HIGHWAY NO.-26 GURGAON PATOUDI ROAD JAMALPUR (HR)-123003||18001025679|
|10||HIMACHAL PRADESH||SOLAN||OM LOGISTICS LTD||KHASRA NO. 652/2.0 NEAR RADHA SWAMI SATSANG BHAWAN SAI ROAD TEH .BADDI DISTT. SOLAN (HP) PIN CODE-173205||18001025679|
|11||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||JAMMU||OM LOGISTICS LTD||H.N.6, WARD NO. 4, RAJEEV COLONY, BISHNAH ROAD BARI BRAHMANA DIST. SAMBA-181133 JAMMU||18001025679|
|12||JHARKHAND||FADLUGORA JAMSHEDPUR||OM LOGISTICS LTD||NH.33 PLOT NO 2319 NEAR KALI MANDIR PARIDH||18001025679|
|13||KARNATAKA||BELGAUM||OM LOGISTICS LTD||CTS NO 1644/2 PARVATI BUILDING OPP-H.P GAS GODOWN BAUXITE ROAD VAIBHAV NAGAR-BELGAUM-590010||18001025679|
|14||KERALA||COCHIN||OM LOGISTICS LTD||DOOR NO- 4/644 A MANJU COTTEGE UDOUG MONDEL NEAR FACT MARKET -ELOOR NEAR TCC COCHIN-683501||18001025679|
|15||MADHYA PRADESH||INDORE||OM LOGISTICS LTD||12,CENTRE POINT RAUKHEDI VILLAGE A.B. ROAD INDORE-452001||18001025679|
|16||MAHARASHTRA||MUMBAI||OM LOGISTICS LTD||B-03, ADITYA HERITAGE, SEHRI VILLAGE, ANDHERI (E), MUMBAI 400 099||18001025679|
|17||ODHISA||BHUBNESHWAR||OM LOGISTICS LTD||PLOT NO – 573, 574 SAMEIGADIA CHAKEISAHANI P.O-RASULGARH BHUBNESWARPIN CODE-751010||18001025679|
|18||PUDUCHERRY||PONDICHERRY||OM LOGISTICS LTD||R.S NO. 188/1&188/3 AT IYYANAR KOLI ROAD MUTHIRAYARPALAYAM OULGARET REVENUE VILLAGE PUDUCHERRY 605001||18001025679|
|19||PUNJAB||RAJPURA||OM LOGISTICS LTD||D-3 FOCAL POINT WARD NO.5 RAJPURA TEHSIL-RAJPURA DISTRICT-PATIALA(PUNJAB) PIN CODE 140401||18001025679|
|LUDHIANA||OM LOGISTICS LTD||E-698, PHASE-VIII, FOCAL POINT, LUDHIANA 141010||18001025679|
|20||RAJASTHAN||BHIWADI||OM LOGISTICS LTD||G-273 RIICO INDS AREA G- 273 PHASE – 1 NEAR SBI BANK NEELAM CHOWK BHIWADI-301019||18001025679|
|GHILOT||OM LOGISTICS LTD||Shop No. 3 Ground floor Back side to DANTAL Company Ghilot Industrial Area (Shahjahanpur) Pincode : 301705||18001025679|
|21||TAMIL NADU||AMBUR||OM LOGISTICS LTD||SHOP NO.7 OAR THEATER COMPLAX M.C ROAD HOUSING BORD AMBUR-635802||18001025679|
|COIMBATORE||OM LOGISTICS LTD||10/80 E SENGODAGOUNDENPUDUR ARASUR (PO) SULUR VIA COIMBATOTE-641407||18001025679|
|22||TELANGANA||HYDERABAD||OM LOGISTICS LTD||SURVEY NO. 5-57/58/59 NEAR TRINETRA WAREHOUSE AYODHYA X ROAD KOMPALLY DISTRANGA REDDY SECUNDERABAD 500014||18001025679|
|23||UTTAR PRADESH||LUCKNOW||OM LOGISTICS LTD||PLOT NO – F-30/308 & 31/308 NEAR 5NO PARKING BEHIND MAURYA HOTEL TRANSPORT NAGAR LUCKNOW – 226012||18001025679|
|MEERUT||OM LOGISTICS LTD||31/9 R.K. PURK OPP BANK OF BRODA NEAR DURGA DHARM KANTA DELHI ROAD MEERUT-250002||18001025679|
|24||UTTARAKHAND||DEHRADUN||OM LOGISTICS LTD||A-61 TRANSPORT NAGAR SAHARANPUR ROAD DEHRADUN NEAR ISBT STATE DEHRADUN UTTARAKHAND 248002||18001025679|
|25||WEST BENGAL||KOLKATA||OM LOGISTICS LTD||27A WATERLOO STREET MEHATA HOUSE NEAR AMBAR RESTURANT GROUND FLOOR KOLKATA PIN CODE- 700069||18001025679|
|DURGAPUR||OM LOGISTICS LTD||PLOT NO-473 BHIRANGI MORE DISTRICT-BURDWAN DURGAPUR WEST BENGAL-713213||18001025679|
Collection Points/Drop Points
You can find your nearest Collection Points Click here
In case of any queries regarding the proper disposal and /or recycling of electronics, consumers can contact the helpdesk (Toll free) at:
Toll Free No: 1800-258-7587 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Do consumers have to pay for getting their electronics recycled?
Consumers do not have to pay any fee for recycling of WARNER ELECTRONICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. Product/used in India.
Is there any monetary benefit/discount linked to this take-back and recycling program?
As of now there is no monetary benefit/discount linked to this program, however one can check for latest discounts/offers for exchange at your nearest WARNER ELECTRONICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. Branch. The main benefit of this program is cleaner, safer and greener environment.
Which WARNER ELECTRONICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. Product can be recycled through this initiative?
Currently the initiative covers pick up of e-waste related to only Hard Drives, Electric and Electronic Equipments.
Do consumers have to pay to get their WARNER ELECTRONICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. Product disposed?
Consumers do not have to pay for safe disposal of their appliances through WARNER ELECTRONICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. Authorized recyclers.
Can we dispose any old product through WARNER ELECTRONICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. authorized recyclers/agents?
No. You can dispose only WARNER ELECTRONICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. Product through our recyclers/agents
Is it possible to dispose of the products from anywhere in India, and how much time will it take?
Yes it is possible and it will take about 5- 10 days to get the products picked by our authorized recyclers from the time of the first call made to call center.